Student Success Coach
Services offered by the Student Success Coach are available to all students from August-May, free of charge.
You should use reach out to the Student Success Coach if you want to:
- Learn how to manage stress by keeping on top of tasks
- Increase productivity and procrastinate less
- Take better notes in class
- Get more out of your readings
- Sharpen your critical thinking skills
- Improve on studying and test taking
Save the Date: The fall semester Long Night Against Procrastination is set for November 17 from 5:00 PM to midnight in Sir James Dunn Hall.
Taking notes is an important part of your university education. Here are some best practices for taking valuable notes in class.
As a university student, you have a lot on your plate. Proper time management will help you stay on track.
The key to success is to break big tasks into smaller, more manageable chunks.
WORKSHEETS AND TOOLKITS
It's important to create routine and structure—even when working from home! Use the worksheets to keep yourself organized and accountable.