Upper Year Residence Applications for 2022-2023 Now Open
The Residence Life Team is excited to invite current students to apply to live in our traditional residence and Windsor Street Houses for the 2022-2023 academic year.
For more information about residences please visit: Upper Year Residence Applicants
Please follow the instructions below on how to apply for Fall Residence.
Our process to apply is very simple:
- Visit https://stu.erezlife.com/ to complete your application (login with your STUID and password)
- Click on “Apply for Housing” (under Recommended Actions)
- Click on “Apply Now” (green button)
- You are welcome to fill out the application and save the progress
- Once you have completed the application, submit your application and you will receive a confirmation
Once you have been offered a residence room, you will have one week, from the date of the email, to submit a $300 non-refundable confirmation fee to secure your room for the fall. This fee will be put towards your residence costs.
We are also looking for some feedback pertaining to our Windsor Residence. Please fill out our survey to provide us with more information:
If you have any questions about the application process or residences, please don’t hesitate to reach out by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 506-452-0578.