Summer Windsor Housing Applications Now Open
The Residence Life Team is excited to invite current students to apply to live in residence over the summer months in our Windsor Street Summer Residences.
Each house consists of individual bedrooms and shared kitchen, living areas and washrooms. Students are also supported by a Residence Coordinator to help ensure safety and community development. Students are responsible for the cleanliness and general maintenance of individual rooms and community space. These spaces are not gender specific.
How To Apply
- Visit https://stu.erezlife.com/ to complete your application (login with your STUID and password)
- Click on “Apply for Housing” (under Recommended Actions)
- Click on “Apply Now” (green button) for “Summer Windsor (May-Aug) 2022”
- You are welcome to fill out the application and save the progress
- Once you have completed the application, submit your application and you will receive a confirmation
These residences are available for the following months:
- May 1 – 31
- June 1 – 30
- July 1 – 31
- August 1 – 15 *Please note, all Windsor Houses will be closed for cleaning starting August 16th. Please make alternative arrangements for this time period.
Monthly rent for the summer of 2022 has not been announced yet. To use as a guide, 2021 summer monthly rent was $403.00 per month (prorated for August 2021).
All room offers will be prioritized based on date/time of submission of your application.
We are unable to guarantee housemate preferences. Room Offer Schedule will be sent out by March 07, 2022.
- Watch your STU email account for further information on your application.
- Successful applicants will have 10 business days to submit a nonrefundable $300 confirmation fee for secure your room for the summer. The $300 confirmation fee will go towards your summer rent.
We are also looking for some feedback pertaining to our Windsor Residence. Please fill out our survey to provide us with more information: